Barrett School of Banking — April 12-13, 2023
A highly interactive seminar allowing the participant to use their bank’s balance sheet and income statement to calculate various financial ratios and to show how changes in various line items impact key ratios, the culture, and overall bank profitability.
- “The Language of Banking”– terms and ratios bankers use in managing the financial performance of the bank.
- Peer group financial analysis utilizing the UBPR. Ratios discussed include the Efficiency Ratio, Return on Assets, Return on Equity, and Net Interest Margin.
- Improving profitability through competitive advantage strategies, differentiation, and technology.
- Best practices across the industry in improving profitability.
- Branch and department managers
- Recently hired outside directors
- Emerging leaders within the bank
- Charles Potts, SVP and Chief Innovation Officer of ICBA
- Byron Earnheart, Programming Director at the Barret School of Banking
Helping build a #superherocommunitybanker