PACB President and CEO Kevin Shivers was recently featured in an Erie News Now story on a new Pennsylvania law that will provide public school students in grades 9-12 with financial literacy education, beginning in 2026. Shivers praised this new requirement, which will help prepare students with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the challenges they will face once they head into adulthood.
- Fed, Gov. Bowman urges increased transparency in supervisory expectations
- Consumer Lending Webinar with Barret School of Banking
- Upcoming Legislative Briefing with PA Banking Secretary
- Upcoming PACB Conferences
- PACB discusses financial literacy education for teens
- PACB Member is New Board Chair of FHLB
- Luetkemeyer announces retirement on US House Financial Services
- Journey Bank – How Two Community Financial Institutions Merged to Strengthen Their Communities
- Save the Date – PACB Day on the Hill
- Invest in You!
- Annual Convention Early Bird Registration
- We Want You!
- FHLB at 100: PACB, banking groups warn FHFA not to disrupt liquidity source for community banks
- PACB to offer 70 hours of professional development for just $40 per credit hour!
- ECOA in the Age of AI
- Challenges remain, but community banks are holding their own – CSBS latest report
- Successful Women in Banking Conference
Jan 31, 2024